Next Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin
https://nextsensation.forumotion.com

Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) Empty Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2)

12/21/2017, 5:56 pm
The contestants are back at the stage, but this time it's different. Before, there were a hundred or so empty seats. This time, they're all full. Full of people. Actual fans.
No pressure.

Valkaria welcomes Phaerie, Mae, Isabel and Riley to sit in reserved seats up front. Then, she turns to the bottom two.

"Davis and Leopold, you are our bottom two. Which means one of you is going home. You may have noticed we have a full house tonight! Well, that's because you'll be performing in front of them. Isn't that exciting?" She said it super enthusiastically, obviously ignoring the pressure the men were under.

"Here's how it's gonna go. Now that all the equipment is here, it's time to set up your ideal stage! Utilize the lights, instruments, smoke machines and whatever else you brought to the stage, and use it to make a kick-ass performance! MANY many fans are watching, so make sure to play something awesome! Whoever captures the audience's attention the most with their setup and music wins!
The challenge begins...now!"

——————————————————

Challenge 2 Round 2: “Act Like A Roadie,” Intelligence Competition

• Roll 10 die, highest number wins. It will be a 5-sided dice and the numbers will be “0,” “3,” “5,” “7,” and “10.”
  • If you are an Intelligence competitor, add 2 to your total.
  • If your weakness is Intelligence, subtract 1 from your total.
  • You can break up your dice rolling with role play however you like!

Prize: Winner gets saved from elimination, loser goes home.
Leopold
Leopold

Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) Empty Re: Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2)

12/21/2017, 6:18 pm
Even though Leopold was saddened that he was in the bottom, he was not about to go down easily. He  knew exactly what to sing and what atmosphere to create. First he set up the pyrotechnics with the help of the stage manager.  A fast-moving fire with intense black smoke seemed ideal to him. Then he positioned his mic, took off his jacket, ruffled up his hair and grabbed a bass guitar. He was going for a different approach than his usual style. It was a small risk, safe enough to step out of his comfort zone but also risky enough in order to surprise people.  The song he picked out has female and male vocals and he wanted to sing both. And the song is in English, so he prayed that he'd be able to mask his accent  perfectly.
The curtains open and he takes a second to breathe in and out before beginning. Show time!

Last edited by Leopold on 12/21/2017, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) Empty Re: Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2)

12/21/2017, 6:18 pm
The member 'Leopold' has done the following action : Competition

'Challenge 2 Round 2 ' :
Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 0_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxewnx Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 7_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05uz Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 3a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05w2 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 5a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05vo Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 10_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxev90 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 10_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxev90 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 5a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05vo Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 0_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxewnx Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 5a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05vo Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 7_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05uz
Leopold
Leopold

12/21/2017, 6:23 pm
Final Score: 52 + 2 [Intelligence] = 54
Davis
Davis

12/21/2017, 8:25 pm
[color:fbee=#3BOBOB]Davis shakes his head to shake off the nerves. Leo was a good performer, it'll be hard to beat him. I'll just have to show confidence and do better even if I'm not confident. He gets backup signers and the microphone stand. While it was not a lot, he wants to be intimate with the audience so they do see his loveable self.

Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

12/21/2017, 8:25 pm
The member 'Davis' has done the following action : Competition

'Challenge 2 Round 2 ' :
Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 3a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05w2 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 5a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05vo Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 0_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxewnx Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 0_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxewnx Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 10_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxev90 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 7_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05uz Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 10_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxev90 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 10_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxev90 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 10_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxev90 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 2) 0_by_lets_get_saiko-dbxewnx
Davis
Davis

12/21/2017, 8:27 pm
Final score: 55
Mae
Mae

12/21/2017, 9:23 pm

Mae floppily waves her hand at Leopold.
"bye bye"
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

12/21/2017, 9:36 pm
When Davis was finished performing, Valkaria watched the audience cheer and nodded her head. Davis stepped aside as Val approached the microphone, waving to everyone and smiling.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! Congratulations, Davis. You're saved from elimination!"

Later, the audience left and the stage was being cleared out. Valkaria and the contestants stood at the foot of the stage.

"Leopold, I'm sorry, but you are going home. We wish you the best of luck! Take care~"
Isabel
Isabel

12/22/2017, 8:06 pm
Isabel waves Leopold goodbye. After watching him leave he looks at Val. “Can we leave now? This seat if giving my legs and butt splinters...” he cries. “Idk why I’m getting splinters when the seats are  cushioned WHOS OUT TO GET ME?!?!” he panics
Leopold
Leopold

12/24/2017, 8:58 pm
-backstage interview thingy before his exit-

"It was...how you say... short-lived? But still much fun. I poured soul into my work at least. That mattered. I thinks anybody of remaining have potential to win this. But I hope Pharie wins. I uhh, don't knowing what else to say?" He smiles awkwardly. "I go now." He waves and leaves through the exit, putting his hands in his pockets.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum