Next Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin
https://nextsensation.forumotion.com

Meet the Cast Empty Meet the Cast

12/4/2017, 9:37 pm
Here's where you can learn the basics of each player.

OC Bio Form:
Who are you anyway?:
[Name, age, label, personality]

You live around here?:
[Hometown]

What’s your schtick?:
[Performance/Genre type]

What can you do?
[Focus, Intelligence or Charisma]

What can’t you do?
[Focus, Intelligence or Charisma]

How’s life treating you?:
[Bio]

Tell me something I didn’t know:
[Trivia, interesting facts, etc]

Cast Colors:
Valkaria: #900000
Davis: #3B0B0B
Isabel: #e7b454
Mei: #c48bb5
Phaerie: #63632c
Riley: #6d0c3f

Last edited by Valkaria on 12/10/2017, 4:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Phaerie
Phaerie

Meet the Cast Empty Re: Meet the Cast

12/5/2017, 3:31 pm
Who are you anyway?:
Phaerie, 21 years old – aggravating, outspoken, childish, vindictive.

You live around here?:
Detroit, MI

What’s your schtick?:
Punk/Alternative

What can you do?
Strength

What can’t you do?
Intelligence

Phaerie grew up bouncing from family member to family member, as none of them could deal with her for long and her own mother was too drugged up to properly care for her. The only things consistent in her life were her neighborhood (where most of her family lived) and her best friend, Dhaun. The two didn’t so much fall in love as force a relationship out of necessity and loneliness, and the next thing they knew they were engaged, starting a band together, and thinking about getting a place. This was all too intense for Dhaun once he realized that he wasn’t in love with her, so he did the only logical thing… He cheated. Phaerie had always been angry and childish (the only way to get attention when her family members could hardly keep track of her) and she’d grown up scrappy out of necessity. Having her heart broken (or at least her future ruined) just forced her to be more aggressive. She’s too stubborn to break away from Dhaun though—her childish nature led her to ‘befriend’ him purely out of spite.

- Has a pitbull named Stormer
- Technically homeless—crashes with various friends to avoid living with her family, and uses several different addresses on all legal documents.
- Has only ever kissed one person, despite what she’ll tell you
- Just needs to figure out where she’s going in life
Mae
Mae

12/5/2017, 4:02 pm

Mae Who are you anyway?:
Mae, 19, — Monotone, spacey, and polite
You live around here?:
Lancaster, PA

What’s your schtick?:
Orchestra, Recorder preferred

What can you do?
Strength

What can’t you do?
Charisma

“I’m alright. My mom just cut my hair. I think it’s a bit choppy...but that’s ok. My dog has a cold though. He’s not sneezing or anything, but.. I can tell.”

Mae is an awkward lil gal, at least to other people she is. She lives with her mom, who is attending beauty school. She isn't very good, but Mae supports her because she’s her best friend. Mae’s social skills are pretty non existent. It’s not that she’s uncomfortable, but rather most people are uncomfortable around her. She pretty much just speaks, most things she says don’t even pertain to the topic at hand. While playing the recorder as a child in school concerts, Mae’s band teacher realized how talented she was and signed her up to learn as many instruments possible. Now she’s an orchestral genius, but she still prefers the tiny meek recorder she started on.

-Father left when she was a baby.
-Wishes she had cats but her mom is allergic.
-Is saving up money for 1,000 epipens so she can get a cat and epipen her mom everyday.
-Love to talk, even though she’s not good at it.
-Is used to being alone.

Last edited by Mae on 12/9/2017, 6:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Leopold
Leopold

12/5/2017, 4:40 pm
Who are you anyway?:

Name: Leopold Oehlenschläger
Personality: stoic, caring, pessimistic, polite, sometimes melodramatic
Label: The Goth

You live around here?:

Hometown: Leipzig, Germany

What’s your schtick?:
Metal

What can you do?
Intelligence

What can’t you do?
Strength

Leopold lives happily with his parents and little brother in Germany. He works two jobs: at an underground clothing store for alternative youths and as a roadie. In his spare time he enjoys playing guitar and keyboard, watching documentaries, going to bars and concerts with his friends. Another thing he loves is skyping with his girlfriend, Marissa. The two are in a long distance relationship, but he has visited her multiple times in America. Leo hopes they can one day live together.
Despite his overall stable life, Leopold considers himself a troubled soul. He claims he has memories of his previous life that haunt him, but most people think he’s joking.

- Picky eater and hates anything really crunchy or chewy
- Is currently learning English thanks to private lessons and Marissa’s help
- Wears hats indoors often but never outdoors
- He has yet to go to college
Riley
Riley

12/6/2017, 9:56 pm

Who are you anyway?:
Name: Riley Webber
Personality: Charming, rebellious, genuine and stubborn
Label:The Rebel

You live around here?:
Rochester, New York

What’s your schtick?:
Pop Punk

What can you do?
Charisma

What can’t you do?
Intelligence

Riley is the result of an unwanted teenage pregnancy. Her parents were not prepared to raise a child, nor did they really have means to so they took it out on each other. They tried their best not to fight around Riley and gave her all the love they could, but it wasn't enough to mend the family. Riley's parents separated when she was about six. The news hit Riley very hard and she started to express herself with music. As time went on her love for music grew and she eventually realized that being a singer was her calling. Unfortunately, no one took her dreams even remotely serious and just considered it a phase which made her pretty upset. This caused her to rebel and resent most authority. She understands that achieving her dreams will take a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but she doesn't care. All she wants is to be heard and beat the system.

-Is a vegetarian
-Does busking in her spare time
-She writes with her left but does everything else with her right hand
-Started drinking at 17
-Loves cracking her knuckles

Last edited by Riley on 12/19/2017, 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Isabel
Isabel

12/6/2017, 11:21 pm
Who are you anyway?:

Name: Victor 'Isabel' Divine
Personality: Lustful, Glamorous, Envious & Feminine
Label: The Emotional Wreck

You live around here?:

Hometown: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

What’s your schtick?:
R&B/Blues

What can you do?
Intelligence

What can’t you do?
Charisma

"Horrible, My girlfriend broke up with me for another guy who's better looking than me, I got pulled over for running a stop sign, I stubbed my toe, bit my tongue, ran into a pole on my afternoon run, as well as I tripped and ate dirt, my niece's called me a little girl, my phone feel in the toilet and now I accidentally washed one of my white socks in with all my colored clothes. WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME MELLISA! WHY!"

- I'm 6'5'' (Not counting the hair)
- He has a feminine voice when he sings
- I play the violin, Guitar and any sort of bass instrument.
- I'm a hairstylist on my free time
- I love getting dressed up and attending a big party
- I know to break glass with my vocals
- I have a nipple piercing!

Last edited by Isabel on 12/10/2017, 5:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Davis
Davis

12/8/2017, 2:12 am
OC Bio Form:
Who are you anyway?:
Name: Davis or "Davey" Donaghen
Label: The Shy Hopeless Romantic
Personality: loving, introverted, passionate, unconfident, anxious

You live around here?:
Cincinnati, Ohio

What’s your schtick?:
Indie/Alternative R&B

What can you do?
Charisma

What can’t you do?
Focus

Davis has always been a high strung kid, if things don't go his way he starts to get very nervous. He is nervous in general with things since his dad left at an early age. Because of this, he feels unwhole and always has. Davis tries to make up for it by being very loving and trying to find his ideal soulmate but his anxiety and introvertedness gets in the way. However, when he gets on the stage, he finds it to be his safe space and gets lost in the music which helps with captivating some fans at the tiny little bars he performs at around his college campus. He hope to get a career kicked off through this show but his insecurity and conflicting personality might get in the way with the judges critiques. While he has a lot of insecurities, he can manage to capture people with his sweetness but that can only go so far if stress gets in the way with his ability to focus on the game.

-Has dated a few people but did not feel the spark and his anxiety got in the way
-When he is in an introverted mood, he tends to try to read
-While he mostly does alternative r&b, he can play the ukulele and hermonica
-He is scared of geese
-He tries to put a lot of effort into his clothes and such to make up for his personality (even though it's not bad)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum