Go down
View user profile

An After Elimination Meeting

on 12/22/2017, 9:46 pm

Mae calls everyone into the rec room for ‘urgent’ matters.

“Hello. So no one voted for me last week so as thanks I made these for all of you.”

Mae slides to the right to reveal 4 portraits of the remaining contestants made in macaroni art. Mae strokes her hair.

“You can eat them if you want. I-I didn’t know what to do for hair so I just cut off some of my own.”
View user profile

Re: An After Elimination Meeting

on 12/23/2017, 8:07 pm

Wait, she made macaroni art of everyone? That must have taken a long time. Mae was definitely a bit of an oddball but, at least her heart was in the right place. She seemed nervous while presenting the art to everyone so, Riley decided to give her a little encouragement.
"These aren't half bad! You really captured everyone's best features." She said with a smile.
View user profile

on 12/23/2017, 11:32 pm

Mae started to stammer. W-was that a compliment? Mae was not used to that!
'T-thanks! I Uh uh- I can do much better.."
Mae in a panic grabbed the macaroni art to revamp and improve it but in the panic accidentally ripped it in half from Riley's hand.
Mae stares blank faced at the art now on the ground. Mae you done it again. Your mom and dog would be disappointed in you as always.
View user profile

on 12/26/2017, 1:01 pm
Macaroni art? That was so... pure.

So Phaerie hated it.

She totally didn't plan on taking it home and treasuring it forever.

Just to show that she totally didn't love and appreciate the gift, Phaerie scoffed. "Pfft. Yea, real cool. You really captured the beauty of my... Kidneys? I think that's the organ you wanted to nab."
View user profile

on 12/26/2017, 10:50 pm

Riley starts picking up the pieces of the now destroyed macaroni art. She didn't want to see Mae's time and effort go to waste, so she decided to save and cook the pasta at a later date. As she was collecting macaroni she heard a snarky comment come from Phaerie. Obviously, this wasn't anything new but her comment seemed oddly specific.

Riley stops what she's doing and raises an eye "Wait kidneys? Phaerie what the hell are you talking about?"
View user profile

on 12/27/2017, 1:23 am
Davis looks at the art and smiles "oh wow it actually looks like me! I appreciate you doing this when I haven't done anything to deserve it yet" he then thinks to himself wait did no one vote for her because she had immunity? he'll let her have her moment
View user profile

on 12/27/2017, 12:31 pm

Mae, completely unable to pick up sarcasm, was astonished at Phaerie's comment. She-she not only loved her gift, but was she OFFERING UP ONE OF HER OWN KIDNEYS AS THANKS!?!
'Ho-ho-wow." Mae starts feeling around her own stomach "I-I think I still have both of my own so I don't think need another... but thank you Phaerie."

Mae runs to the bar and grabs a liter of cranberry juice and starts filling up cups for everyone. With all of this talk kidneys, she wanted to make sure everyone's was healthy and strong. The label read cranberry and vodka. Vodka? What was that? The most alcohol Mae had ever had was mouthwash so she was completely unaware that the drinks she just handed out to everyone were alcoholic.

"May you all have healthy kidneys... a-aaand other organs."

Mae raises her glass in cheers, and then drinks.
View user profile

on 12/28/2017, 2:54 am
"Awww, How cute" He looks close to the macaroni art. "You know, I use to this with my nieces" He pauses "UNTIL THEY KICKED ME OUT OF IT CAUSE I WAS TO OLD TO MAKE MACARONI ART!"
He cries again as he puts the macaroni art on the fridge. "WHY CAN'T I JUST EXPRESS MY FEELINGS ONTO PAPER?!"
View user profile

on 12/28/2017, 10:17 pm

Mae was slurring her words now, she was really feeling that cranberry drink now. She sways around Isabel.

"You're a beautiful magical boy. Hey. Hey! Look at me. Okay, just look in my eyes."

She grabs Isabel by the shirt and pulls him in close.

"Promise me you'll be the beautiful butterfly that you are *hicc* okay man? Okay?"
View user profile

on 12/30/2017, 4:52 pm
Giving this bitch her kidneys? I mean, they were probably shot and no use to her, but the more this weirdo talked the more Phaerie liked her. There was something so repulsive and weird about her... but Phae RESPECTED THE SHIT OUT OF IT. She wasn't crying, because Phae was too much of a BADASS to cry, but she faked wiping a tear away anyhow and joined the cuddle pile that was Mae and Isabel.

"Y'know what. Y'all weirdos are alright."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum