Next Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mae
Mae

A New Era - Final 4 Empty A New Era - Final 4

1/26/2018, 10:37 pm

Mae walks into the living room, sits down, and kicks her feetsies back and forth.

She was a little down about her go sees, but then she remembered that the song she had prepared was epic and if they had given her the chance to play, she could've done well! Maybe! Perhaps...
Riley
Riley

A New Era - Final 4 Empty Re: A New Era - Final 4

1/26/2018, 11:42 pm

Riley enters the living room and sees Mae hanging out by herself. It seemed like it forever since Riley had gotten to just chill with someone, so Riley decided to try chatting with her.

"Oh hey Mae! whats up?"
Mae
Mae

1/28/2018, 3:23 pm

Mae stops counting her arm and and immediately turns around to see Riley standing there.
"Oh. Hello."

Mae continues to piddle her feets, a little bit sadder now.

"You did really good out there today. I didn't book any. Not that I blame them. Who'd want to hear anything from a girl who can't do anything but vomit. You even drank that clear cranberry juice well."

Riley
Riley

1/29/2018, 5:49 pm

Riley sits down next to Mae and tries to make her feel better.

"It sucks that they cared more about the fact you got sick rather then your raw talent. Like honestly, your skill with the recorder is seriously killer! The only thing I could ever do with the recorder is use it to shoot spit balls at my music teacher. "
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum