Next Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin
https://nextsensation.forumotion.com

[Intro RP] Raise the Roof Empty [Intro RP] Raise the Roof

12/9/2017, 5:12 pm
The cast begins to trickle into the living room through the front door. Valkaria is laying back on the couch, bottle of wine in hand. She's in her own world, chugging it while bobbing her head to an imaginary rhythm. Soon, though, she hears the chatter of people walking in.

Without skipping a beat she stashes the wine bottle between the cushions, jumps off the couch, straightens her skirt, slaps herself over the face to regain her cool, and poses with her hands on her hips and a smile.

"Hello, hello!" she said with a cool smile on her face. "Welcome to our HOT new show, Next Sensation! I'll be your host: Valkaria! Yes yes, you've probs heard of me. Model, musician AND show host.  Anyway, here's where you'll be staying for the next six weeks, complete with a recording studio and stage — get comfy! And hog the good beds while you can."

She noticed something is off, so she tilts her head at the cast and leans out to look past them.

"Wait tho, there are only five of you. Who are we missing?"
Davis
Davis

[Intro RP] Raise the Roof Empty Re: [Intro RP] Raise the Roof

12/9/2017, 11:34 pm
Davis walks in with his bags and sees Valkaria. oh wow she is really pretty he looks around him "Wait there are only supposed to be six people? That's so small" oh god, that means this show is going to be a lot harder than I thought
Mae
Mae

12/10/2017, 12:37 am

Mae slowly peeks out behind Davis, staring at her hand.
"Six, that's my favorite number. Just enough to not count on one hand..."
Mae looks up at them both.
"Hi. I'm Mae."
Riley
Riley

12/10/2017, 1:38 am

Riley enters the living room with the other contestants then leans up against a wall closest to the group. She glances around the room and admires the place "Not too shabby" she says with a smile. She glances at the rest of the contestants as Valkaria goes on her spiel.
Damn...everyone here is so unique...
Riley's ears perk up when Valkaria mentions someone is missing "I'm sure whoever is missing will be here soon. They probably just got lost looking for the place or something" she gives a small shrug.
Isabel
Isabel

12/10/2017, 5:20 am
A sniffle is heard from the opposite side of the room. Isabel blow's his nose and then clears his throat. "Well, whoever it is. I hope he or she is having all the time in the world to say goodbye too..." Sniff "THERE SIGNIFICANT OTHER!" He breaks into tears.
Phaerie
Phaerie

12/10/2017, 10:54 pm
Significant other, WHEW what a laugh. Phaerie skulked into the room yawning loudly and scratching at her pits. She'd heard Isabel's outburst on her way in, and was giving him a look. It was way too early for this preppy little turd to be so damn loud. She blinked, looked to the rest of the cast, then motioned towards Isabel with a lazy thumb. "What's his--BELCH--his problem?"

Oh. Okay.

So she was hungover. That explained... a lot. Looked like she hadn't slept in a month, wanted to kill everyone, was slumped over to the point where she looked like one of the walking dead... Yep. Phaerie Lee Clouter was hungover and had probably vomited everywhere on her way to the set, thus the late arrival.
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin
https://nextsensation.forumotion.com

12/10/2017, 11:09 pm
Oh...Oh that girl walking in is the sixth contestant. Super.

Valkaria clapped her hands together and smiled. "Goodie, now you're all here!" she said while looking around, eyeing the overdramatic loverboy, the girl who probably took the wrong bus home from her middle school field trip, Vladimir the Impaler, and the woman who stank of alcohol and regrets. "You guys are quite...interesting to say the least. Who was in charge of the casting?" She looked off screen, concerned.

"Anywho, here's your main hub. This is where you'll eat, sleep, strategize and practice your skills! You'll notice cameras all around you — those aren't just for show. You'll all be monitored around-the-clock for the best footage to show our viewers back home!" She clapped her hands together.

"Now would be a great time to get to know one another! You already know who I am after all..." She ran her fingers through her hair and flipped it, walking towards the door.

"Enjoy your stay! I'll see you later in the coming week...For your first challenge!"
Phaerie
Phaerie

12/10/2017, 11:18 pm
Phae yawned again, "Okay but... Is she the pop star who sang about the Titanic locket or the one who asked a guy to show her where his dick is?" Pretty coherent all things considered. She must do this a lot. She looked over the other contestants with a devilish grin, then motioned to all of them. "So, I need a nap... Who want to be my pillow~?" In her head, she was checking off her options.

Leopold? Too prickly--she didn't want dents in her beautiful bod just because SOMEONE felt like dressing like a porcupine.

Mei? Uh... No. No thanks. Phaerie had the distinct feeling she'd wake up with hair or organs missing.

Isa--Oh HELL no. Nope. Not even an option.

Then there was some girl who looked like she walked out of Hot Topic. Yawn.

And ohhhh. Okay, awkward little white boy standing off to the side. He could be fun to mess with. She made a mental note to get all up in his personal bubble,
and then struck a pose. "Come onnnnn, no takers?"
Mae
Mae

12/11/2017, 12:32 am

Mae stands next to Isabel as he weeps. She pats him a few times until she makes her way up to a camera. An unflattering angle exposes every nasty crease and crevasse of her face. She tilts her head a few times, taking in the experience of being live on TV. Elevator music probably playing in her head.

She turns around to find herself in between Phaerie and Davis. She grabs both of their hands. "I think we'll all be good friends." She then raises their arms into the air as celebration.

Mae leans into Phaerie and whispers. "I bet you have really nice kidneys."

Last edited by Mae on 12/11/2017, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Riley
Riley

12/11/2017, 1:28 am

Riley wasn't really phased by Phaerie's dishevelled appearance. Shes had a few nasty hangover's herself and so Riley wasn't about to judge.

Once Valkaria left Riley decided it would be a good time to introduce herself to people. She saw Phaerie, Mae and Davis chatting and she didn't want to interrupt so she let them. Then from the corner of her eye, she saw a very gothic looking guy standing all by himself. He hadn't said anything since arriving so Riley assumed that he is just shy and thought she should let him get used to the place before introducing herself to him. Across the room she saw Isabel who still seemed pretty upset so she decided to go try cheering him up.

"Hey, you do alright man? I thought you might like someone to talk to and get your mind off things. I'm Riley by the way" She extended her hand.
Isabel
Isabel

12/11/2017, 3:09 am
Isabel trying to man up, wipes his nose with the back of his hand and looks down at Riley "Hey~" he sighed, Perhaps making a friend could possibly cope his internal sadness, as well as someone to calm him down over his exaggerated freakout episodes.

"I'm Isabel" he shakes her h-hand...........[record scratch]...........shit...........quickly regretting his action... He realized the hand he used to shake Riley's hand is the exact same one he used as a tissue.
Riley
Riley

12/11/2017, 6:49 am

The handshake was oddly slimy and a little bit sticky, which confused Riley second, but then she realized....... it was snot.

This feels so gross, but its partially my fault since I forgot about him blowing his nose earlier. Hopefully I can fix this without making him more upset, I don't want to make his day even worse.

"Well ive done the spit shake before, but I believe this is my first snot shake!" She let out a small giggle and finished the handshake in a timely manner. Then with her other hand she reached into her bag and pulled out a thing of makeup wipes.

Probably not the best thing to clean hands with, but it will do.

She uses one of the wipes to clean her hands then promptly offers one to Isabel.

Last edited by Riley on 12/11/2017, 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leopold
Leopold

12/11/2017, 10:29 am
Leopold was trying to keep up with all the conversations. He could barely understand half of the things the others were saying.
"Ich fühle mich wie ein Idiot. Vielleicht war diese eine schlechte Idee..." He thought to himself.
Despite being nervous & uncertain, he wasn't going to just sit back and not talk to anybody through the whole show. He approached Davis and reached for a handshake. Determined to give his best shot at English, he spoke softly with his unavoidable German accent.
"Hallo. I am Leo. What ist your name?'"
Isabel
Isabel

12/11/2017, 6:53 pm
He grabs the wipe Riley offered and cleans his hands, letting out a nervous laugh. "Sorry, haha... That usually never happens." Isabel throws the wipe away along with Riley's into the trash next to him. He then pulls out hand sanitizer from his back pocket (In case of emergencies like this of course.) and offers Riley a squirt. With everyone else locked in their own conversation, it's starting to give him a hard time to focus on one person, Riley. Not to mention that the creepy guy in all black is making him a little nervous. Is he gonna shoot up the studio!?!?

"Do you wanna continue the conversation out in the kitchen? You know, where it's less noisy?" He asks Riley politely.

Last edited by Isabel on 12/11/2017, 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Riley
Riley

12/11/2017, 8:11 pm

"Ah, don't stress it, " she said with a kind smile.
She accepts some hand sanitizer and thanks him. She didn't know many people who were smart enough to remember to bring something like a hand sanitizer with them, so she couldn't help but be a little impressed. Isabel then asks if they could continue their conversation in the backyard.
"Yeah, lets head to the backyard. It is getting a little loud in here and i could use some fresh air."
Mae
Mae

12/12/2017, 12:58 pm

Mae unsuction cups her face from the window. The remaining 4 return to what they were doing before watching the outside train wreck.

"I think that went well."
Davis
Davis

12/14/2017, 1:26 am
Davis gets startled a bit with Mae grabbing his hand. He barely chokes out "Yeah that would be cool" he then looks over at Leopald...oh my this guy was scary looking but act cool "Hi, I am Davis or Davey or whatever." he tries to give a friendly smile but still looks scared. He was never good at hiding feelings.
Phaerie
Phaerie

12/14/2017, 1:41 pm
The kidney comment hadn’t really phased Phae—mostly because it went in one ear and out the other. She was so focused on NOT puking her guts out that she spaced out for a while. When she finally snapped out of it (after swallowing most of said upchuck), she blinked heavily and noticed everyone had paired off. Hmm… Nap time! She flopped onto a nearby piece of furniture—a table, a chair, a rug, just something—and started to snore. Loudly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum