Next Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Isabel
Isabel

Getting To Know Each others Muse Empty Getting To Know Each others Muse

12/11/2017, 9:11 pm
Isabel opens the door for Riley. As the two step outside they both head to the patio and took a seat. "So" he starts off with small talk. "My name is Isabel, I'm 25-years-old, I currently live in Santa Barbara, California and I usually sing Blues and R&B." He makes a cheesy smile. "How about yourself, Darling?"
Riley
Riley

Getting To Know Each others Muse Empty Re: Getting To Know Each others Muse

12/11/2017, 9:53 pm

"Well my name is Riley,I'm 22 years old, I live in Rochester, New York and i generally sing pop punk music" She replies and makes a cheesy smile of her own.
"Have any other hobbies besides singing?"
Isabel
Isabel

12/11/2017, 10:39 pm
I like to stalk my Ex's on social media, is something he would say if he was being 100% honest with Riley but let's not look TOO desperate. "I love to cook, eat, ice-skate and watch Romantic films!" He answers back. "How about yourself?"
Riley
Riley

12/11/2017, 11:31 pm

"Nice! Romantic movies are a guilty pleasure of mine" Riley then proceeded the tell Isabel a few of her hobbies.
"Some of my favorite hobbies include playing card games,napping and hanging out on roof tops!"
Mae
Mae

12/12/2017, 12:07 am

A squeak can be heard. The two turn to see Mae's face and hands are pressed against the window from the other side.
"Hello."
Mumbling can be heard, she turns around and calls back to the others.
"No, they haven't kissed yet."
Mae presses her face back up against the window and resumes watching.
Isabel
Isabel

12/12/2017, 12:31 am
"Card games? That sounds like a load of fun! Someday we should for sure play a couple of rounds togeth-"
Isabel was interrupted by the squeak that was heard from the window. He turns around and see's Mae against the Window. He jumps a bit off his seat.
"Jesus..." he stammered.
Isabel adjusts his collar and looks at Riley awkwardly. "Kiss? No no no no no no. No kissing. No. I didn't bring you out here just to kiss you, Riley. Trust me I'm not a pervert." He then looks back at Mae and just see's her staring down at the two.
Mae
Mae

12/12/2017, 1:03 am

Mae stares blank faced.
"Don't mind me."
Mae pulls out a boombox and presses the play button.

Riley
Riley

12/12/2017, 1:29 am

Riley turns her head at the same time as Isabel and sees Mae with her face pressed against the window.
What the hell! Why is she spying on us?????
Riley raises an eye at Mae and then hears her yell No, they haven't kissed yet!
Of course a guy and a girl having a conversation automatically means they have a thing going on.
She rolls her eyes at Mae and Isabel starts to defend himself
"Hey, don't worry, you never gave me the impression that you brought me out here just to ki-"
Mae turns on the boom box and Riley's cheeks flush a light pink, so she does a quick facepalm and hopes no one notices.

Last edited by Riley on 12/12/2017, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel
Isabel

12/12/2017, 1:46 am
"..." Isabel's face begins to turn red as the music continues to play. "Oh my god, this is so embarrassing." He reaches for his sweater and pulls up it over his face trying to erase himself from this world.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum