Next Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Isabel
Isabel

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] Empty Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb]

12/15/2017, 2:34 pm
Isabel walks into the dark room and takes a seat on the chair closest to him then closes his eyes. A bit nervous he hears the sound of footsteps getting closer to him, It's her... or him.
Caleb
Caleb

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] Empty Re: Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb]

12/15/2017, 2:50 pm
Caleb looks down at her feet, slowly walking into the room. She finds the available chair and sits down, twiddling her thumbs nervously.
Isabel
Isabel

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] Empty Re: Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb]

12/15/2017, 2:58 pm
He hears the girl sit down and the moment he heard the chair creak as she sat down there was an awkward silence... THEN the lights turned on from the red fog he saw as his eyes where shut (if that makes sense).
He opens his eyes and see's this the beautiful women in front of him. He opens a cheesy smile while his face gets a bit bright red. He examines the girl. Long hair... long dress... and a tattoo on her arm. He digs it, she sure knows the type of outfit that fits well with her.
Caleb
Caleb

12/15/2017, 3:07 pm
The lights turn on and Caleb hesitates before looking up. This is exciting! But scary! But also exciting! I hope they like me.

She takes a deep breath and exhales as she picks up her head and opens her eyes. Oh, they're cute!! And they've got a nice smile. She grins warmly back at him.

They both take time to scribble notes on their clipboard. Finishing what she was doing, she looks up and holds the clipboard close to her chest, eager to begin.

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] Giphy

LEVEL 1 - The Basics.

"Your name is Jared and this is your story," she begins, reading his eyes for a reaction to the name she assumed. She looks up and down at him. "You are 26? years old. You work as a hair stylist."

She giggled anxiously, knowing her answers were probably wrong. "Your cultural or ethnic background is...Hispanic? Peruvian for specifics?"
Isabel
Isabel

12/15/2017, 3:19 pm
He chuckles. "Jared haha?"

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] RPATTZconfused

"It sounds so..." He deepens his voice a lot more than his usual voice "MANLY."
Caleb
Caleb

12/15/2017, 3:24 pm
Eep! The sudden deep voice scared her. Yes, definitely wrong. His name isn't Jared.

"I'm sorry!!! You just...you kind of...could maybe...look like a Jared?" She smiled awkwardly. "What is your name?"
Isabel
Isabel

12/15/2017, 3:29 pm
Isabel's face got nervous and apologetic "No no no, Your fine!! It's not your fault!" Note to self, don't change your voice without giving her a warning...

"It's Isabel, That's pretty much why I made that joke! Cause get it... Isabel..." He does jazz hands for the big reveal of his feminine name.
Caleb
Caleb

12/15/2017, 3:34 pm
She noticed he was trying to calm her back down, and she appreciated it. She relaxed a bit from her stiffened position.

"That's a lovely name!" She giggled. "And it's kind of interesting because...well, you'll see!"
Isabel
Isabel

12/15/2017, 3:48 pm
"You know not a lot of people appreciate the name, I'm glad to know you do!" He points at her with his pencil showing a lot of appreciation. "Can't wait for your reveal!" He smiles at her.

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] Morgansexcited

"As for the other questions, I'm 25. so you were close!" He raises an eyebrow "For my Job, I AM a Hairstylist for the fun of it but only for my friends and I. They still have to tip me good" He jokes.
"So, Good job on that! But I'm actually a Theatre teacher at my local high school, choreographing dances, designing sets/props and writing music and plays! So I'm pretty much a busy guy!" he finished.
Caleb
Caleb

12/15/2017, 3:51 pm
Wow! She was kind of right with his job. Job-for-fun, anyways.

"Ooh! So maybe you can work on my hair sometime!" She playfully flipped it.

"Theatre sounds so fun! I've always wanted to give it a shot. Not that I think I would be very good at it, hehe. But putting a smile on people's faces would be worth it!"

She gently placed the clipboard on her lap, face down. "Your turn!"
Isabel
Isabel

12/15/2017, 8:04 pm
Awww that was cute when she flipped her hair. "I would love to do your hair but I only have done short hair in my life, Your hair looks gorgeous enough as it is. Keep it! Theatre is so much fun, you should give it a shot! Its a hell of an experience! But a lot of my students get involved in so much drama so it can get stressful..."

He picks up his clipboard and begins to read his guesses.

"Okay! So..."

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] Tenor

"Your name is Sabrina and this is your story," he looks at Sabrina seeing if he was correct but she just gave a smile so It was hard to tell if he was right or not. "You are 23? years old. You work as a Sales Representative. Clothing line to be exact, telling by your choice of style."

"Aaaand, Your cultural or ethnic background is... Native American...?
Caleb
Caleb

12/15/2017, 9:50 pm
Caleb patiently kept her composure while he listed off things he assumed about her. When he was finished, she burst into laughter. Not at him, but at how much fun this was.

"My name is certainly not Sabrina," she giggled. "My name is Caleb! We're a batch of non-traditional names, huh?"

She looked down shyly. "I'm only 18 years old. You're sort of half right about my job. I'm a seamstress! I work in clothes, but not as a sales rep. Oh, and I'm Jamaican!!"
Isabel
Isabel

12/15/2017, 11:05 pm
”oh, haha whoops” he turns red again from her laughter thinking she’s laughing at him. he then crossing off the name Sabrina from the paper and writes on the side ‘Not Sabrina... it’s Caleb...’

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] Crossing-off-names-in-the-book

“Caleb, that’s a beautiful name for a girl.” He laughs “I can just imagine the reaction on the people’s faces.” He laughs a bit more. “Thinking I’m Caleb and your Isabel.”

“And your age, Woah... I did not expect that, I was waaaay off. That’s a 7 year gab, well 5 perhaps just turned 25, 4 days ago.. Are you alright with that?”

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] Tenor

“Your job sounds lovely, I love a girl with fashion taste.” He sighs but more of a ‘darn I could have gotten one right’ “Darn Jamaica was my first guess I should have went with my gut!”
Caleb
Caleb

12/16/2017, 12:56 pm
Oh my, he's already thinking about how people would look at them together! She blushed. We don't know each other that well yet!!

"Thank you! The name was given to me by my mom. I love it so much. Even if I could change it, I wouldn't for the world."

She hadn't thought of the age difference before he brought it up. She pondered for a moment. "Um, I don't think it would be an issue! It's about the person, not about their age or anything of the sort!"

Caleb smiled when he mentioned her job. "Yeah! I've been into fashion forever. My mom taught me how to use a sewing machine and so I started my own shop a little while ago! I'm from Runaway Bay which is a touristy area. We did really well there! Now I'm here in the U.S. trying to start up another shop."
Isabel
Isabel

12/16/2017, 2:14 pm
"See, daughters like you know how to be respectful to your parents." He winks.

"I never dated someone that young before, I usually date older women. So this is new to me!"

"Oh really? That's pretty impressive!"

FIRST DATE QUESTIONS

As the two scribble on the paper filling up the blank spaces, Isabel is up first.

"Your favorite movie quote is There's no crying in baseball! from A League of Their Own. Only because I feel like your the type of girl who loves to take a challenge that isn't so easy and that If it wasn't hard everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great."

He scrolls his pen down to the next guess

"You spend a lot of time getting ready, because I feel like you fear what others will think about you If you don't look your best." He looks up at her to see a reaction "The last place you traveled to is Runaway Bay and A skill you wish you had is to be in two places at once, because I think you might be a busy gal and would want to get a lot of things done as quickly as possible to knock out the stress." He puts his clipboard down and lets out a big gust of air. "SO! How did I do?" He urges for a response to see if he was right about one of them.

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] 47a149d670fb61d0212e32d12ba0ccc4
Caleb
Caleb

12/17/2017, 12:52 pm
She kept a big smile as he read off her answers.

"Hehe, that's a funny quote! But, it's not really my thing. My favorite movie quote is, 'The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all,' from Mulan! It sort of has the same meaning as the one you said, but more poetic which I love!"

She tries to think back at his answer. "You said...I spend a lot of time getting ready, right? Well, yes, that's pretty true. I wrote I spend about an hour getting ready! It's not too much about fear, though!" She giggled. "It's about making myself look exactly how I feel that day!"

Caleb nodded sweetly. "Yes, the last time I traveled was to see my grandma and give her presents! A skill I wish I had...Well I really didn't know what to put for this one to be honest! I think what I would say is...I wish I had the skill to help my friends and family when they are going through a hard time. I do my best, but it's not always enough!"
Isabel
Isabel

12/18/2017, 11:00 pm
"Pause" He puts one of his hand up. "I love Mulan and can we please talk about how Mulan isn't appreciated as much than any other Disney Princesses? Like hello! The girl Saved China!"

"I like the positive answer, glad to know I was wrong about the last part." He giggled once she giggled. "Your look pops out from the crowd and I love people like that."

Isabel tilts his head confused at the last answer. "What... makes you think the comfort you give your friends and family isn't enough? I'm sure you being there for them is something they appriacte already!"
Caleb
Caleb

12/20/2017, 8:34 pm
"Yes! Mulan deserves so much more," she said a little too enthusiastically. "I mean, you're right! She helped an entire nation. Fans should love her more!"

When he asked about her family, she rubbed her arm and looked to the side a little embarrassed. "Well, I just think I could do more. I try my best though!"
Isabel
Isabel

12/21/2017, 8:45 am
"Well, I'm sure your doing the best you could do..." He smiles.... then pauses "...But... what If your not and they're not telling you something." He starts to panic, OH GOD. "WHAT IF THERE STUCK IN A HOLE OF HURT AND THEY HAVE NO ONE TO HELP THEM OUT BECAUSE WHAT YOU DID WAS NOT ENOUGH AND THEY THOUGHT YOU DIDNT CARE, OH MY GOD?!?!?!?"

Tell My Story [Private: Isabel & Caleb] DymEe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum