Next Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin
https://nextsensation.forumotion.com

Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) Empty Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1)

12/17/2017, 2:28 pm
Valkaria summoned everyone to the stage beside the main house. It's a separate building connected to the backyard. It is a large room with a stage raised 4 feet off the ground. The stage is big enough to fit a full band alongside their equipment. There are purple curtains on and around the stage. The audience has enough seats for 100 people. There is also a table at the forefront with four chairs.

She casually sat at the base of the stage, her feet dangling playfully over the edge.

"Hey everyone! I hope you're finding your accommodations...accommodating~" She rolled her eyes playfully. "But the fun's over! This week, one of the six of you will be going home. Who will it be...?" She tapped a finger to her chin. All Time Low groupie? One Direction dropout? Any of them could get the boot.

She gestured to the stage behind her. "This week's challenges will take place here! If you haven't noticed, the stage is kind of barren. Outside the house across the street are two oversized vans carrying equipment. Your challenge for today is to haul all the equipment from over there to the stage — in one piece. If you break it, you buy it!"

Valkaria placed her hands on her hips. "The person to bring the most equipment to the stage in one piece wins immunity. After the challenge, all of you will vote for a bottom 2, and they will both compete in round two!"

She then gestured to Riley. "Riley, since you won the reward challenge last week, you get an advantage this round. Or...you could save it for round 2. But that's only if you think you'll be on the chopping block!"

——————————————————

Challenge 2: “Act Like A Roadie,” Focus Competition

• Roll two 10-sided dice, broken up into however many posts you like. Click on the "Challenge 2 - Focus" dice in the drop-down menu and set the "Dice rolls" to 1 or 2, as long as you do 2 total. The numbers on the dice will be “1,” “1,” “2,” “2,” “3,” “3,” “5,” “5,” “7,” and “9.”
  • The person who gets the highest average number wins.
  • If you are a Focus competitor, add 2 to the final average.
  • If your weakness is Focus, subtract 1 from your final average.
  • Riley has advantage. Advantage lets her add 2 to her final total. If she uses it, she must state so as she rolls.

Prize: Winner gets immunity from nomination.
Davis
Davis

Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) Empty Re: Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1)

12/17/2017, 3:08 pm
[color:3b2e=#30BOBOB] Davis takes a deep breath. He knew he had to do better than last week or he was screwed. He takes multiple deep breaths trying to keep his cool so he doesn't fumble and drop stuff
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) Empty Re: Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1)

12/17/2017, 3:08 pm
The member 'Davis' has done the following action : Competition

'Challenge 2 - Focus ' :
Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 7_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05uz Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 5a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05vo
Davis
Davis

12/17/2017, 3:10 pm
5 pts. (Focus is his weakness)

Davis finally finishes and hopes that he did well. He wipes the sweat from his forehead with his tank top
Riley
Riley

12/17/2017, 10:28 pm

Riley stood calmly with her arms crossed and watched as Davis completed the challenge. She was a little bummed out that someone would be going home soon, but hey, this is a competition after all. Another thing on her mind was that advantage she won the last round. A loud voice said next and Riley was up.
"I'd like to use my advantage"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3.5 points (1.5 from rolls and 2 from the advantage she won last week)
"Well that went horribly" she mutters under her breath. She probably should have looked for something lighter to carry instead of the first thing she saw.....a big speaker.Most of her time was spent trying to move that stupid thing, so she didnt get much on the stage.

Last edited by Riley on 12/18/2017, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

12/17/2017, 10:28 pm
The member 'Riley' has done the following action : Competition

'Challenge 2 - Focus ' :
Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 1a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05x4 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 2a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05wk
Mae
Mae

12/18/2017, 12:17 am

Mae finishes sticking googley eyes on the last of her friends- I mean the equipment she supposed to carry.
"Mary, Tucker, Exavier, Rouge.. I will be gentle. Okay, would you please start the timer."
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

12/18/2017, 12:17 am
The member 'Mae' has done the following action : Competition

'Challenge 2 - Focus ' :
Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 7_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05uz Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 7_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05uz
Mae
Mae

12/18/2017, 12:20 am

Mae with her +2 advantage scores a 9. Mae looks at the equipment "Neat. See Alana, I told you I wouldn't bang you up before that wedding rehearsal you had to go to tonight."
Isabel
Isabel

12/19/2017, 3:46 am
"You know this would have been me and my old band members getting ready for our first concert..." he pauses "IF THEY DIDNT DECIDE TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER SINGER AND KICKED ME OUT!!! WHY LOOSE CANON, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!" He cries, carrying the equipment to the checkpoint.
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

12/19/2017, 3:46 am
The member 'Isabel' has done the following action : Competition

'Challenge 2 - Focus ' :
Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 7_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05uz Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 5a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05vo
Isabel
Isabel

12/19/2017, 3:52 am
He falls to the floor and curls into a ball crying.

Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) Giphy
Leopold
Leopold

12/19/2017, 2:40 pm
Leopold awkwardly leans over Isabel and pats his head twice.
"There, there, do not crying..." Isabel continues to sob uncontrollably, so Leo just walks pass him and heads to do the challenge.
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

12/19/2017, 2:40 pm
The member 'Leopold' has done the following action : Competition

'Challenge 2 - Focus ' :
Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 1a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05x4 Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 2a_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05wk
Phaerie
Phaerie

12/19/2017, 5:39 pm
Phaerie didn't really give two shits about this competition--she knew she'd CRUSH IT. She hauled around tons of shit every day of her life--all her equipment, eight jars of hairspray, her lucky magic 8 ball, a journal reminding her of what all her lucky tokens are, her emotional baggage...

She spit into her hands, rubbed them together, and got to work.
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

12/19/2017, 5:39 pm
The member 'Phaerie' has done the following action : Competition

'Challenge 2 - Focus ' :
Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 1b_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05wz Week 2 - Act Like A Roadie (Round 1) 9_by_lets_get_saiko-dbx05un
Valkaria
Valkaria
Admin

12/19/2017, 7:16 pm
Valkaria lounged back on her chair as each of the contestants were running around hauling heavy equipment. She basked in the freedom of not needing to do any work while the rest of them did everything. When everything was on stage, she sat up.

"Looks like we have a winner! Congratulations Mae, you won immunity!" She tosses a CD towards the victor. "That's my latest mixtape. It's fire. Signed by me, to boot! A little cherry on top for your victory."

She looks at the remaining contestants. "As for the rest of you, one of you is going home! Next up, everyone will vote for who they want to be in the bottom two. Then those people will duke it out to see who stays and who goes! Good luck, everyone!"

——————————————————

Final Scores:

1. Mae: 9 pts
  2. Phaerie: 7 pts
  3. Isabel: 6 pts
  4. Davis: 5 pts
  5. Riley: 3.5 pts
  6. Leopold: 0.5 pts

How voting works:

• Decide who your character would vote out!
  • After deciding and (optional) role playing with other contestants, go to the "Confessional" with your OCs name on it
  • Make a post and title it something like "Week 2 - Vote"
  • Vote who you want! Optionally you can drop in an explanation or other commentary~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum